This is to announce the commencement of the Czech Republic Scholarship for Students in Developing Countries. Are you seeking full funding to undertake a degree in higher institutions in the Czech Republic? Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students in developing countries for Czech Republic Scholarship.
The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries listed below at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2022/2023- All you need to know
- Institution: Government of Czech Republic
- Category: Masters | PhD
- Host Country: Czech Republic
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries (listed below)
- Reward: fully funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
Government scholarships for studies at universities in the Czech Republic are governed by a Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic No. 77 as of 28th January 2019 as part of a joint foreign development cooperation program pursued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
Scholarships for people of the developing nations mentioned below to study at Czech public higher education institutions (referred to as “universities”) are an essential aspect of the Czech Republic’s external development cooperation and have a long history. From the late 1950s until the present, approximately 20,000 foreign nationals have received Government of the Czech Republic scholarships to study at Czech institutions.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- and Zambia.
The scholarships are only intended to promote the study of foreign people from developing third-world nations. As a result, neither a Czech citizen nor a European Union citizen, nor any other foreign individual having a permanent residency permit in Czech Republic territory, may apply for a scholarship.
If you are not eligible for the Czech Republic Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
- The scholarship covers the costs of residing and studying in the Czech Republic. The scholarship amount is updated on a regular basis.
- Students in a follow-up Master’s studies course are paid CZK 14,000 per month.
- Students enrolled in a Doctoral program, on the other hand, get paid CZK 15,000 a month.
- The above scholarship amounts include a portion reserved for the payment of living expenses. Accommodation, food, and public transportation costs are reimbursed by scholarship holders under the same terms as students who are Czech Republic residents. If the student requires health treatments that go beyond routine care, he or she must pay for them.
- pursued in the Czech language:
- Follow-up Master’s study programmes (two to three-year-long) in selected areas of study,
- Language and preparatory study (one-year long) – provided by the Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies of Charles University
- pursued in the English language:
- Selected follow-up Master’s study programmes (two-year-long programmes),
- Selected Doctoral study programmes (three- to four-year-long programmes).
Note: An applicant for a scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic is obliged to sit an online entrance English language test in the course of his/her application submission. A scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic for studies in the English language may only be granted if the applicant has a good command of English.
How to Apply
Submit your application at the latest by 30 September 2022.