Are you seeking fully funded Scholarship to undertake a postgraduate degree in the UK? This is to announce the commencement of the Chevening Scholarship Award for International students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the United Kingdom.
The Chevening programme offers a variety of extracurricular activities and service opportunities to enable Chevening Scholars immerse themselves in British culture and make the most of their time in the country. These include everything from sightseeing tours across the nation to networking gatherings with other students on the program.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Category: MSc
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: Full Tuition, accommodation, visa fees etc.
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, we offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
- Be a citizen of an eligible Chevening country
- Hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 (‘upper second-class honours’).
- Have two years’ work experience.
- Have an unconditional offer for a Masters at a UK university
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
Note: Having a master’s degree does not exclude you from applying for a Chevening Award to study for a second master’s degree in the UK, as long as you can clearly explain how it would help you accomplish your professional goals of influencing good change in your home country.
If you are not eligible for the Chevening Scholarship for International Students in the UK 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
There are many benefits to being selected, including:
- fully funded tuition fees
- access to some of the best quality education in the world
- exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
- At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 50,000 global alumni.
- You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career.
- You may also receive an ‘events travel top-up allowance’ to contribute towards the cost of travelling to any mandatory Chevening events, which are usually held in London.
All Chevening applicants must submit:
- education documents
- references, and one unconditional UK university offer.
Note: If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you submit these documents in order to remain in the process.
How to Apply
To begin your application, you should apply via your country’s page on the Chevening website, using the Chevening online application system.
The deadlines for these required documents are in the Chevening application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
Click ‘Click here to Apply’.
The deadline for this application is 1st November 2022.