4 Quarters Consultants Limited exists to empower your business all year long and achieve greater growth by serving our clients as a real partner.
We provide small & medium businesses with comprehensive services that help them reassess and enhance their performance as well as increase their customers’ engagement, build market trust, and boost sales. We believe in competition, that is why having a price range that is fair, affordable, and attainable for small & medium businesses is what makes our fees so unique!
Job Type: Chemist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Science
- Investigated causes of failures and developed new procedures for problem-solving to produce a high-quality product and maximize output.
- Worked independently performing troubleshooting, staff mentoring, and object-oriented research and analysis.
- Maintained validation summaries and standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with cGMPs.
- Performed routine duties on bulk & in-process personal care samples and finished goods.
- A major contributor to the efficient transfer and release of products from compounding to production.
- Participated in cross-training in the Raw Materials and HPLC departments.
- Successfully introduced a new and more effective finish goods batch coding/tracking system.
- Conducted investigations on questionable/problematic batches and documented findings.
- Wrote and help implement SOP and methods in the Quality Control department
- Used detailed manufacturing instructions and SOPs to complete assigned production activities according to quality standards
- Documented and maintained records and notebooks in a neat, thorough, and accurate manner
- Operated laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed others in accordance with established procedures.
- Revised and updated SOPs as needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experienced in cGMP manufacturing
- Maintaining good housekeeping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping direct supervisor aware of potential issues
- The flexibility of working hours based on business needs may include some nights and occasional weekends
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced using analytical HPLC/UPLC, prep HPLC system, lyophilizers, balances, solid as well as liquid phase reactors, HF cleavage equipment, diafiltration systems, water purification systems, oven, washing systems and other equipment used in manufacturing
- Experienced in working in a cleanroom environment (ISO 7 & ISO 8 classified rooms)
- Capable of qualifying equipment and performing routine maintenance on equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to explore a world of more opportunities
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR FIRST-HAND INFO.