Beijing Institute of Technology BIT is a well-known university with a global outlook. South Koreans, Russians, Poles, Pakistanis, Germans, French, Kazakhstanis, Indonesians, and Thais make up the majority of the students. International students have a great opportunity to study in China for free.
Applications are being accepted for the Beijing Institute of Technology BIT Scholarship 2022 in China, which is funded by the Chinese government. China Scholarships are open to all international students from all around the world.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a university in Beijing, China. All international students are eligible for Chinese Government Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. degrees. For the academic year 2022-23, a fully-funded scholarship is available. There is no need to take the IELTS exam. The English Proficiency Certificate can be used to apply.
The list of courses available for Master and PhD programs are:
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
Documents Required for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC application form
- The Photocopy of Passport (photo page and China visa page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Diploma/ Certificate of Schooling
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement/Study Plan
- Two reference letters
- Recommendation Form for International Student by BIT Advisors
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Language Proficiency letter
- Non-criminal Record
- Financial Guarantee Letter
- Other Supporting Documents
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
How to apply for BIT Scholarship?
Step 1: CSC online registration (before April 15th, 2022)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: BIT online registration (before April 15th, 2022)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
The deadline for the application is 15th April 2022.