Do you’ve any strategy about how you will keep up your education in Canada? Hence, you ought to go ahead with the Arthur F. Church Entrance Scholarships for funding your studies.
The educational grant is open for both Canadian and International participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The College of Waterloo was established on 1 July 1957 as the Waterloo College Associate Resources.
It is a public research university which includes a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Why think about at the University of Waterloo? The university offers academic programs which are managed by six resources and ten faculty-based schools. It has inexact 30,600 single men and 5300 postgraduate understudies from both Canada and abroad.
- University or Organization: The University of Waterloo
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and International aspirants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Systems Design Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must have a strong academic background.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For making an eye-catching future, the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. The selection committee will automatically select candidates according to the information given on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you need to provide your academic details, language ability score or certificate scan, personal information or maybe a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If a candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Two awards will be granted and each will have a value of $10,000 for outstanding students.