Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake an Undergraduate degree in the UK? This is to announce the commencement of the University of Stirling Gems Undergraduate Scholarship Award for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the UK.
The University of Stirling, as an exclusive GEMS Education UniConnect Partner, collaborates closely with GEMS schools in Egypt, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship provides eligible students with £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards annual fees.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: UK.
- Category: BSc.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: $2,000.
- Deadline: Not Specified.
The University of Stirling, as an exclusive GEMS Education UniConnect Partner, collaborates closely with GEMS schools in Egypt, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. are delighted to welcome students from all over the world to the University of Stirling, and our GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship provides eligible students with £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards annual fees.
The ground-breaking research we conduct at the University of Stirling has the power to transform your business. Whichever industry you’re in, the combination of your experience and our expertise can help you to grow in knowledge, tackle specialist projects, and forge new global connections.
If you are eligible for this award, your annual fee payments will automatically be reduced by £2,000.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to an eligible undergraduate program at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree program, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
If you are not eligible for the University of Stirling Gems Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
- GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
How to Apply
- Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- Please note, that this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is Not Specified.