Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a degree in Canada? This is to announce the commencement of the Université de Montréal UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in Canada.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies. The goal of this new program is to assist the best talent from around the world in attending one of the world’s finest francophone research universities.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: Canada.
- Category: BSc | MSc | Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: $21,593.
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies. they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees usually charged to international students. The granting of scholarships continues for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms.
This new program aims to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfill our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
Montreal is still one of the best student cities in the world according to the 2018 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking. The Université de Montréal celebrates our open, welcoming, and creative city. A city where life is good. And a city whose name we proudly bear.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
If you are not eligible for the Université de Montréal UdeM Exemption Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $25,567.80 per year (30 credits).
- Masters Programs
- Non-research : $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research : $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- This amount is applied to tuition fees of $29,084.40 per year (45 credits).
- Ph.D. Programs
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
- This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $29,788.60 per year (45 credits).
How to Apply
- To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
- A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of an acceptance letter.
- You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
- After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 1st September 2022.