This is to announce the commencement of the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerian students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified Nigerian students currently enrolled in any Federal/State University across Nigeria.
The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host: Stanbic IBTC.
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria.
- Deadline: 30th November 2022
The scholarship initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
In the words of Dr Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, the organization recognizes the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth. According to him: “Education empowers and encourages the youth to prepare for the future while also confronting challenges. Education is a panacea for growth and enduring development of any nation or organization.”
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is only available to Applicants who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 250 and above in University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State
- University (“University”) with relevant evidence
If you are not eligible for the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State and a maximum of 5 applicants per university.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to Applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
- All documents submitted by applicants will go through Stanbic IBTC verification process.
- Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on).
- Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
Note: The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
How to Apply
Click on the link below, fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit. Successful Applicants will be notified only via an email.
Note: Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries or applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application and they will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide
The deadline for this application is 30th November 2022. Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be reviewed