Application is open for the Shell Graduate Internship Program 2022. Shell is presently accepting applications from appropriately qualified and excellent graduates of all nationalities for its Graduate Internship Program. Also see: Fully Funded CRG Summer Internship Program in Spain 2022
- Level of Study: Graduate
- Institution(s): Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Host country: Germany | Netherlands | South Africa | China | Singapore | UAE | Australia | Canada | Qatar | India
- Reward: Stipends
- Deadline: not specified
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s petroleum industry’s pioneer and leader. Her industry-leading development program and commitment to seeing her employees’ ideas travel and come to reality represent her commitment to her people.
Applicants will be welcomed into Shell and encouraged to contribute their own ideas to a company that values collaboration. As part of a planned growth program agreed upon with you in advance, you will be overseen and mentored with frequent reviews.
- Degree – explore her Degree Matcher to discover which career paths you can follow in the Shell Graduate Programme with your qualifications. When you apply, you can use the results from the Degree Matcher to indicate the career area within Shell you are most interested in.
- Year of study – for the Shell Graduate Programme, you must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised university.
- Academic records – there are no specific academic requirements for grades, however we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
If you are not eligible for the Shell Graduate Internship Program 2022, you can search for alternative Internship Opportunities here.
- The Shell Graduate Internship Program can help you maximize your personal and professional potential:
- 2–5 year growth program, based on your interests.
- From your first day on the job, you’ll be faced with difficult and significant duties.
- A well-structured development program that is well regarded in the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand and addressing major global issues.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexibility.
The Shell Graduate Internship Program is fully packed with;
A challenging and exciting career
Every step of the way, we’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors. Whether you’re experiencing different areas of our business or different major projects, you’ll always have opportunities to develop and grow. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a challenging and exciting career.
Coaching and mentoring
At the outset, you will be assigned a senior supervisor to help guide your progression. They will agree a planned course of action with you and provide all the means necessary to achieve your career goals.
New roles and project assignments
You will have the opportunity to sample two or three roles, each offering a broad range of challenging responsibilities.
To enhance your practical training, you will be enrolled onto formal learning courses specific to your area of expertise. They may include offsite or onsite learning, with accreditations at societies or qualifications, depending on your chosen discipline.
How to Apply
- Online Application; Find a Graduate Program in your country location by using the search bar. Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the program is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.
- Online Assessments; After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll be asked to complete four online game-based assessments. These games measure various cognitive abilities and your working style preferences by presenting you with different challenges. Altogether this will take approximately 20 minutes and will need to be completed within five days of receiving the assessment invite. On the basis of your performance in the Stage 1 online assessments, if you are successfully shortlisted, then you will receive an invite to the Stage 1 on-demand video interview (ODVI). Altogether this will take about 20 minutes, and will need to be completed within 10 days of receiving the ODVI invite.
- Final Assessment; This is the last assessment stage. It consists of a live online session with two professionals at Shell. During this session you’ll be asked to discuss your thoughts on a case study, which you’ll have a chance to review 48 hours prior to the session. You will need to read and prepare for this, but don’t worry, more information will be provided closer to the time. On the day of your assessment, you will be assigned a topic relating to your case study and then given 20 minutes (30 for non-native English speakers) to prepare a five-minute presentation. This presentation will be followed by questions and additional scenarios from the assessors for up to 30 minutes. After this, there will be an interview. This is where you have the chance to get to know us, and for us to get to know you better. To make the interview process more convenient and comfortable, we are using the latest digital technology to bring the experience to you – wherever you may be.
SYSTEMS MAINTENANCE NOTICE : There is an ongoing improvement in Shell’s Recruitment system from March 26th to April 4th 2022, therefore job openings will not be visible on their site. Do well to check back from 5th April
The following three factors, which we call the CAR criteria, will be used to evaluate you during the application and assessment process:
Capacity: This test assesses your ability to absorb information, analyze problems, make informed judgments, and provide novel solutions.
Achievement: To evaluate how you get things done, such as your motivation, perseverance, self-confidence, and organizational abilities.
Relationships: Assess your ability to work in groups, communicate, and respect others.
The deadline for the Shell Graduate Internship Program was not Specified. Notwithstanding, do well to apply as soon as possible if you meet the requirements.