Are you seeking a fully funded Scholarship to undertake an undergraduate degree in the USA? This is to announce the commencement of the Miami University Undergraduate Scholarships Award for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the USA.
Miami offers merit scholarships to qualified high school students who enroll full-time on Miami’s Oxford campus beginning in the fall semester. Miami University Merit Scholarships provide up to $34,000 annually to qualified applicants with exceptional academic credentials.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host: Miami University.
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: $34,000.
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Miami University, a public university in Oxford, Ohio, is nationally recognized as one of the most outstanding undergraduate institutions. With a student body of nearly 19,000, Miami effectively combines a wide range of strong academic programs with faculty who enjoy teaching and the personal attention found only at much smaller institutions.
Merit scholarships are available to qualify high school students who enroll full-time at Miami’s Oxford campus beginning in the fall semester. Students will be considered based on the availability of scholarships at the time they apply. The priority application deadline for Miami’s merit scholarships is December 1.
For first-year students applying for enrollment in 2023, Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT test scores.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Be an International student
- meet the minimum academic criteria.
If you are not eligible for the Miami University Undergraduate Merit Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
|WEIGHTED HIGH SCHOOL GPA 1||OHIO RESIDENT (ANNUAL AMOUNT) 2||NON-RESIDENT (ANNUAL AMOUNT) 2|
|4.30+||$4,000 to $13,000||$15,000 to $34,000|
|3.95-4.29||$3,000 to $8,000||$10,000 to $23,000|
|3.75-3.94||$2,000 to $7,000||$6,000 to $18,000|
|3.50-3.74||Up to $6,000||Up to $12,000|
- Miami uses the weighted GPA on a student’s transcript. If your school does not calculate a weighted GPA, Miami will recalculate your GPA for you, adding weight based on coursework difficulty.
- Miami calculates an equivalent U.S. GPA on a 4.0 scale for all international applicants educated outside the U.S. educational system. For international students at U.S. high schools (or those that follow a U.S. high school curriculum and grading system), Miami will recalculate your GPA as we do with other students at U.S. schools.
- Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, provided students meet renewability requirements.
All Miami applicants must submit:
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
How to Apply
- To be considered for a scholarship, students must complete their application (including transcript and recommendation) by the priority deadline and meet the minimum academic criteria. No separate scholarship application is necessary to be considered for the awards listed in the following table.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed and are based on academic credentials provided at the time of application.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 1st December 2022.