Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake an undergraduate degree? This is to announce the commencement of the Federal Government Bursary Awards for Nigerian Students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified Nigerian students.
In order to fulfill Mr. President’s commitment to reform the education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites qualified education students in Nigerian colleges of education and universities to apply for the 2022 Bursary Awards.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host: Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: #75,000.
- Deadline: 21st October 2022.
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
If you are not eligible for the Federal Government Bursary Awards 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
- The Scholarship includes a #75,000 Annual Bursary fee
A complete Bursary Award application is comprised of the following:
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
How to Apply
- APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of an application is 21st October 2022.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 21st October 2022.