Are you seeking a fully funded Scholarship to undertake an undergraduate degree in the USA? This is to announce the commencement of the Emory University Scholarship Award for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in the USA.
Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs. Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and impact the university, Atlanta, and the world beyond.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host: Emory University.
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: Full or Partial Scholarship.
- Deadline: 15th November 2022.
Emory College is located on the Atlanta campus, surrounded by the seven graduate and professional schools of Emory University. The campus is in Druid Hills, a historic neighborhood that is three miles from downtown Atlanta. As part of the Emory University Scholar Programs, Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships.
An Emory education emphasizes innovation through teaching, research, service, and creative expression. We graduate critical thinkers and compassionate leaders driven by discovery—who go on to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. In Atlanta’s progressive and global city, students are free to explore what inspires them through internships, service, and fun things to do around town.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Students must be applying for any of the three programs at Emory University (Emory Woodruff Scholars, Oxford Woodruff Scholars, or Goizueta Scholars).
If you are not eligible for the Emory University Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
The scholarship includes:
- Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships.
- Scholarships are renewable for a total of eight regular academic year semesters of undergraduate study, provided students maintain high standards of personal and academic excellence and meet the semester and annual requirements of their program (details provided upon acceptance).
The selection for merit-based scholar programs is administered by the Office of Admission in partnership with esteemed faculty.
Roughly 8,000-10,000 students apply to be Scholars each year. Out of that, 175–200 students are selected as Scholar Finalists. Finalists are required to attend an on-campus Scholars Finalists Visit held in the spring. Finalists are brought to campus at no expense to the student.
Taking place over several days, the visit includes activities and interviews designed to help finalists become better acquainted with Emory University and the distinct opportunities available for them here.
Applicants who are not selected as finalists for a program are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will also automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
The Scholar selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process. When a student is eligible for both merit scholarships and financial aid, merit scholarships are awarded first. Students who applied for financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is a remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
How to Apply
- To be considered for any scholar programs, you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying for Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
- You also must answer “yes” to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 15th November 2022.