Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a degree in France? This is to announce the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in France.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, formed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides annual training for future foreign decision-makers in public and private sectors in Master’s and Doctoral degree programs.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: France.
- Category: MSc | Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: Monthly Stipend | insurance | Travel expenses.
- Deadline: 10th January 2023.
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Ph.D. degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the Ph.D. level.
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
French higher education institutions who submit candidates to the Eiffel program agree to enroll them:
- in courses leading to a master’s degree
- in an engineering program
- in a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
- Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
If you are not eligible for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2023, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
Eiffel scholarship holders a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
- The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
How to Apply
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 10th January 2023.