Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a degree in France? This is to announce the Ecole normale supérieure ENS Scholarships for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in France.
The Ecole Normale Supérieure aims to diversify its student body by enrolling students in their third year of bachelor (license 3) or first year of master (master 1) from all over the world and from all disciplines and at the same time, receiving a grant of 1000 euros per month for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: France.
- Category: BSc | MSc.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: Scholarship | 1000 euros monthly grant for 3 years.
- Deadline: 7th December 2022.
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor (license 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines. The competitive examination of the International selection is intended for young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences, who justify at least one year of undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results.
Joining ENS through the competitive examination of the International selection gives access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment. Integrated into the community of the normaliens, international students continue their studies at ENS and at the university at the same time, while benefiting from a 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses. At the end of their studies, these students have graduated with a master’s degree in their specialty and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
If you are not eligible for the Ecole Normale Supérieure ENS Scholarships 2023, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
Scholarship Benefits and Duration
- 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- ENS opens 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
A complete ENS application is comprised of the following:
- Detailed editable application form (editable form, download and save before filling it out) – HERE
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter; Candidates in Economics, Linguistics, or Cognitive studies must submit their motivation letter both in French and in English.
- 2 to 4 letters of recommendation sent by Email by your referees.
How to Apply
- Apply here: application portal
- All documents must be submitted on the application portal. Once validated the initial application form (link above), the candidate receives an Email in order to create an account where to submit the complete application dossier.
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 7th December 2022.