Are you seeking a funded Scholarship to undertake a degree in Australia? This is to announce the commencement of the Australian Catholic University Student Scholarship for International students. Therefore, an application is invited for suitably qualified international students to study in Australia.
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships are awarded to international students who are beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate studies and have demonstrated exceptional academic merit in previous studies. The scholarship will pay half of your full-time tuition for the minimum length of your course.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this Scholarship to understand all of its specifics, including Eligibility, Scholarship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Study in Germany: Top Universities in Germany with no Tuition Fee for International Students 2022
- Host Country: Australia.
- Category: BS.c | MSc.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Reward: Partial Scholarship.
- Deadline: 30th September 2022.
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
ACU is synonymous with meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community service. Our mission and values are fundamental to who we are as a Catholic organization.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Citizenship: international students.
- Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses).
- Year level: first year (Commencing a new ACU course in Semester 1, 2023).
- Required study load: full-time.
- Campus: any on campus.
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023.
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
- You must apply for an ACU program with an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award.
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
If you are not eligible for the Australian Catholic University Student Scholarship 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The scholarship includes:
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two).
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Applications are assessed based on academic merit.
- The Selection Committee may consider the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled.
- Recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global and Educational Pathways), the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations, and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment.
- In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may consider the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
How to Apply
Applicants must include the following information in their application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Click ‘Click here to Apply.
The deadline for this application is 30th September 2022.