Applications are open for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarships 2022.The awarding body is presently accepting applications from appropriately qualified and excellent International students. There are a number of Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship available. Each scholarship is valued at £6,000 in total towards tuition fees. See Also: Fully Funded GIFT Summer Internship Program 2022
- Level of Study: Postgraduate
- Institution(s): SOAS University of London
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Reward: £6,000
- Deadline: 2nd May 2022
SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution. With a vast repository of knowledge and expertise on specialist regions, SOAS is uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about the economic, political, cultural, security and religious challenges of our world.
The programmes are taught by respected academics engaged in fieldwork and research which influences government policy and the lives of individuals across the globe. SOAS scholars grapple with the pressing issues confronting two-thirds of humankind today: democracy, development, economy, finance, public and corporate policy, human rights, migration, identity, legal systems, poverty, religion, and social change.
- Must be domiciled in a developing country. Here’s a list of developing countries
- New scholarship applicants must have applied to SOAS but are not required to have received an offer of admissions by the scholarship deadline. An offer will need to have been received by the time the relevant panel meets to discuss scholarship applications.
- Any full-time Taught LLM programmes – see below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
If you are not eligible for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship award 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here.
Each scholarship is valued at £6,000 in total towards tuition fees.
Candidates will be assessed:
- On academic merit by a Selection Panel.
- Based on the information provided in your scholarship application and in your online admission application for admission. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statements and other relevant information
How to Apply
There is a two-step procedure:
STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Guidance for applying for Postgraduate Admission and information on what makes an application can be found here for How to Apply.
STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 23:59 (UK local time) on 2 May 2022.
You must apply for this scholarship via the online application form
- You must submit a complete application of your programme as soon as possible and then submit an application for this scholarship. der to be considered for this scholarship. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- You will need to have a firm offer for your programme by the time the Scholarship panel meet. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 21 March 2022).
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be notified by the end of July 2022. If you have not heard from us by then, you should assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Scholarship applications must be received no later than 23:59 (UK local time) on 2 May 2022.