Interested and eligible undergraduate students from Nigeria are invited to apply for the 2021 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship scheme. Students who have been offered a full-time admission to study in any government owned university (Federal and State Universities) are encouraged to apply.
- About Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 University Scholarship
- Aims and Benefits of Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 Undergraduate University Scholarship
- Requirements for Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 Undergraduate University Scholarship Qualification
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses. It is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa. The 2021 University Scholarship scheme for Nigerians is an initiative in the continuance of its goal, to support the dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths through various activities such as the Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and so on.
Dr Demola Sogunle, Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC, said the organisation recognises the importance and impact of education in the life of every Nigerian youth. According to him: “Education empowers and encourages the youth to prepare for the future while also confronting challenges. Education is a panacea for growth and enduring development of any nation or organisation.”
While assuring members of the public of the organisation’s commitment to the growth and development of Nigerian youths, Dr Sogunle said: “Over the years, we have demonstrated our obligation to the future leaders through the various plans and programmes geared towards supporting their dreams and aspirations. One of such programmes is its annual Youth Leadership Series (YLS), which engages Nigerian youth on how to explore their innate potentials to become better business leaders.”
Subscribe for scholarship alert.Be among the first to know whenever new Stanbic IBTC Bank scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓Like our website?
Stanbic IBTC 2021-2022 Undergraduate University Scholarship
- Organisation-Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Country to study-Nigeria
- School to study–
- Course to study-Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender-Men and Women
- Application Deadline-October 24, 2021
Aims and Benefits of Scholarship
A scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
Requirements for Scholarship Qualification
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme.
- The Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Course Eligibility: Students who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on)
Documents Required for Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level Statement of Result or Certificate
- Admission Letter
October 24, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC Bank on standardbank.eu.qualtrics.com to apply
For more details,visit Stanbic IBTC website