This is to announce the commencement of the Algoma University Scholarships for International students. Therefore, application is invited for suitably qualified international students to Algoma University in Canada.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
We highly recommend reading through this article before applying for this fellowship to understand all of the specifics about it, including Eligibility, fellowship Benefits, How to Apply, the Application Deadline, and other pertinent information. Also See: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists 2022-2023
- Institution(s): Algoma University
- Category: Undergraduate
- Host Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International
- Reward: $5,000
- Deadline: September 16, 2022
Algoma University provides more than simply a one-of-a-kind classroom experience. Students who want to expand their classroom experience to exotic locations and international countries can participate in a number of exchange program choices.
Algoma University is committed to providing students with cross-cultural learning opportunities, whether on campus or elsewhere in the globe.
- be international students
- the entry requirements of your chosen program.
- provide Proof of English language proficiency
If you are not eligible for the Algoma University Scholarships 2022, you can search for alternative Scholarship Opportunities here
The Scholarship is valued at $5,000
- Complete the Algoma U application
- Pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
- Submit copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.*
- Send proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable). For accepted test results, please click here.
- Gap Letter/Gap Explanation – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must provide documentation detailing your recent professional history. This documentation can include a resume, letters of employment, additional undeclared academic history, and/or a personal letter of explanation.
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa. If you have completed any studies overseas (including Canada), please include a copy of your study permit or visa.
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Click here to Apply’.
All application materials must be submitted by September 16, 2022.