Applications are invited for the SPDC-JV University Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme which is offered by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture).
Shell SPDC JV Scholarship is open to Nigerian Students studying in Nigerian Universities. The Scholarship gives financial aid that covers tuition and other stuff. ‘Indeed shell scholarship is one of the best scholarships as they pay well. You are 2 minutes read away from grabbing this opportunity.
About Shell SPDC JV Scholarship
Every year, more than 4,000 Nigerian undergraduates write aptitude tests to join the ever-growing list of students which Shell Nigeria supports in Nigerian Universities. The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the national SSCE and JAMB examination results. This is followed by an aptitude test at the PortHarcourt, Warri, Enugu, Lagos, and Abuja centers.
There are two categories of the Scholarship Scheme, the National Merit Award (NM), open to Nigerian undergraduates, and Areas of Operation Merit Award (AOM), for students from communities in which Shell Nigeria operates. Only first-year students are eligible for the awards in both categories.
An average of 16,000 applicants responds to advertisements by Shell Nigeria every year, inviting qualified candidates to apply for the scholarships which are tenable only in Nigerian Universities.
What You Need to Know About Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship:
This scholarship program is provided to Nigerians who have an interest in pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian University.
Shell Scholarship 2021 Categories
This scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- (i) National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
- (ii) Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and the Rivers States
Shell Scholarship Eligibility and Qualifications
To qualify for this scholarship, an applicant must
- Be a Nigerian
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University across Nigeria
- Possess an O’level result with a minimum of five credits, at one sitting, including Mathematics and English
- Have scored 200 and above in his or her JAMB UTME examination
- Be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
For those who do not meet the eligibility of this scholarship, CLICK HERE to apply for other scholarships
Level/Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate courses in any of the Nigerian universities.
The scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
This scholarship is open to Nigerian students and international students undertaking any undergraduate courses in any of the Nigerian universities.
Documents Required for Shell Scholarship
- O’level result
- Jamb result
- Admission letter (JAMB or Institution)
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) for those applying on Areas of Operation Merit Award and the letter should be addressed as follows;
Shell Petroleum Development Company,
WARNING– All scanned documents should not be more than 200KB and image format must be JPEG.
At the end to the application, there will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The application is FREE, do not pay money to anyone for this scholarship as Shell does not demand payment from applicants.
How to Apply for 2021 SPDC Shell scholarship
All interested and qualified applicants should click https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to begin their application
Closing Date for Shell Scholarship 2021 application
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell does not assign representatives or agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Applications open 30th August and closes 25th September 2021.
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted.
- Use Shell Nigeria website ONLY for application.