The 2021 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students is a Joint Venture between NNPC/NAOC/OANDO in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites applications from Nigerians who are looking to pursue a degree program in any Nigerian Higher Institution.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Application Deadline: May 14th 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Below are internship you wouldn’t want to miss out on:
- Egbin Power Plc Industrial Attachment Programme -2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Program 2021-2022 – All you should know
- Personal Statement Vs Statement of Purpose
- How to apply for Masters in Canada
- Tips on how to pass your GRE Exam – 2021
2021 NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students
- Applicants must be registered full tIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Applicants must be certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic session)
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Also Read:https: myfuture.com.ng/2021-nasco-siwes-internship/
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and living expenses
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
How to Apply: To apply, candidates should follow the application steps in the Programme Webpage (Link below)
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ngto register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2021 and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion